Hay guys......
My name is Tania..
I was born in Solo on December 31 1989..
I'm 18 years old now..
I have 2 younger brother..
His name are Dimas and Naya..
I'm the older daughter in my family..
My family live in Solo, so now I live on the boarding house in 52 Beo Street Mrican..
My hobies are dancing, travelling and shopping..
I like watching movie..
I like listening music..
I'm a talkative person..
But, when I met new people, I can be very shy..
I like cooking..
I like taking picture wherever I go..
I can be a best friend..
I don't like eat too much, because it can make me feel sleepy..
I will be very happy if I have a new boy friend.. hehhehh..
Finally,,
I'm just a girl who wanna make my mom, dad, and my brothers feel proud of me..
Because I love my family...so much...
Senin, 01 September 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar