September 7th 2008 I have joined on EWD..
EWD means English Welcoming Days..
It was an activity just for students who study in English Language Education Study Progam..
Before I went there, I came on the briefing..
There was many equipments that I must bring..
We prepared all of things, made a yel, made a callcard, and made a talent show..
I went there by truck, but we just did it with fun..
There were a lot of activities on EWD, such as singing yel-yel, sing the jingle, did the talent show, tracking, and the last was outbond..
When I'd tracking,I saw a beautiful scenery..
The sky full of stars and I saw a view of Jogja from high place..
It was a beautiful scenery I've ever seen..
Outbond is my favorite one..
I did many kinds of outbond game such as Tembok Berlin game, Tarzan Kota, Spider Web, Egrang, Titanic, Pipa Bocor and many more..
When I did tarzan kota, I fall down..
It was so fun..
English Welcoming Days was very fun..
But a little bit made us tired..
EWD made me closer with my friends in PBI..
Senin, 08 September 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

1 komentar:
hellow Neeya..!!??
I think your grammatical is good...
i'm sorry,,time is up,, so i can't comment any more...
Posting Komentar