Senin, 20 Oktober 2008

The Nice Place

I have favorite place..
It is my senior high school..
My senior high school is located in Adi Sucipto street no.1 Solo..
There are many accident there..
I studied there, I met new friends, I found a boyfriend, I got many things there..
My school is a big school with a football court, and have a big garden..
Some people said that my school is green school, because it still have enough place to green's area..
It is so cold without air conditioner..
This place is so comfortable to study.. .
And the important one is the teacher is well..
They loved us as their own children..
It makes me always miss my school, Pangudi Luhur St. Joseph Senior High School.

1 komentar:

nora imoet mengatakan...

You know Tania... I love My school so much too. I think your school sounds great!!!! May I give you a suggestion?? It will be fun if you attach your school`s picture.