
I have someone dearly loved.
She is my mother.
Yes, i love my mom very much.
She has short straight black hair.
She has a round face with high cheek bones and a rather flat nose.
Her eyes are round and she has a pleasant smile.
My mother is fat.
She likes cooking ,travelling and shopping.
Every weekend or holiday we always spend our time together, for examples we cook a new menu for dinner, go shopping, and something like that.
My mom is a very patient person.
She always understand about me.
She can be my bestfriend.
I share all of my problems with her.
She always support me.
She is my mother.
Yes, i love my mom very much.
She has short straight black hair.
She has a round face with high cheek bones and a rather flat nose.
Her eyes are round and she has a pleasant smile.
My mother is fat.
She likes cooking ,travelling and shopping.
Every weekend or holiday we always spend our time together, for examples we cook a new menu for dinner, go shopping, and something like that.
My mom is a very patient person.
She always understand about me.
She can be my bestfriend.
I share all of my problems with her.
She always support me.

1 komentar:
I'm sure our mother is the best person in the world, right? Your description is good.
Posting Komentar