Selasa, 28 Oktober 2008

My Lovely Pink

I have a special thing.
It is a gift from my former boyfriends.
It is soft and the colour is pink.
The shape is like a pig's head.
It always be my friend when I sleep.

15 komentar:

Lucia Astri mengatakan...

tania...I think the object that you mean is your pillow...^-^

Kick SLY mengatakan...

huahaha... not pylox, pylox is a brand.


(spray paint or aerosol paint)

Anonim mengatakan...

pillow or doll may be.. is it right??

Kick SLY mengatakan...

n i think ur special things is a pillow...

Yosua_Ckp mengatakan...

It's easy...

I think it is a pillow or something like that..

yustian pristantyo mengatakan...

i think it's a long pillow or indonesian called 'Guling'..

tiyas' area mengatakan...

hahahahahahahaha..... many people are confuse what ur description....
i have been seeing it.... if i go to ur boarding house....
it's same with my own.... hahahahaha.... it name is piglet....
hahahahahaha.... i can guess it!!!!!

give me Rp. 100.000,00 or one dinner!

are u agree????

tiyas' area mengatakan...

pillow pillow pillow

hehehehehehehhehehhehehehehhe..........

call me NA mengatakan...

hhhuuummmfffff.....

it's pillow...isn't it??

marissa mengatakan...

i think it is a doll with shape pig??

it is right???


(^o^)

Francisca Yulia mengatakan...

I think it is your pillow,isn't it???

Give me comment please...

ivoonamaku mengatakan...

that is your pillow...
hahahaha....
your piglet pillow...
pinky pinky....
I have seen it in your room...
hekekekeke..........

n_n

Anonim mengatakan...

Hai..Tania..is it your lovely pillow that looks like a pig??^^

damianas page mengatakan...

Is it pillow????

dhita ayuni mengatakan...

no, it is not.that is my glasses....